We use 'Welcome by Neatebox' at the Arnold Clark Motability Roadshow to ensure that we meet your specific needs upon arrival
Welcome is a free app which allows you to request visits to our stand in SEC Hall 3, indicating the areas you need customer service to have awareness of and the assistance you require. We will be notified of the visit request and receive an overview of your condition and top tips to aide the interaction with you. We hope this service will enhance your experience and look forward to hearing your feedback.
To request a visit with our sales executives on the Arnold Clark/Neatebox stand at the roadshow on the 9th May, please book via the Welcome app before 8th May.
Download "Welcome by Neatebox"
Set up Welcome
Before you book your first visit, make sure the app is set up with all the necessary information.
Sign up with your emails and password
- Create your profile:
- Add a photo so staff know who you are
- Indicate areas you want customer service to have awareness of
- Select what you the types of assistance you usually require
- Look for "Arnold Clark Motability Roadshow 9th May" in the "Nearby" tab
Book your Visit
Now that your profile is set up, go ahead and book your first visit.
- Go to the venue profile and click "Going"
- Share your details:
- Select a time for you visit (up to 2 weeks in advance)
- Tell the venue staff about your specific needs during the visit. Make sure you use the additional comments field.
- Make sure you have your bluetooth and location sharing enabled (phone settings)
Tell us about your Visit
We'd love to hear how you enjoyed your visit. One day after your visit, Welcome will notify you of the possibility to leave feedback. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help not only the venue staff in improving their customer service but will also give us essential input on how to improve the app.