We use 'Welcome by Neatebox' to ensure that
our Special Assistance team meets your needs upon arrival
Welcome is a free app which allows you to request visits to Edinburgh Airport, indicating the areas you need our special assistance team to have awareness of and the assistance you require. We will be notified when you are on your way and receive an overview of your disability and top tips to aide the interaction with you. This is an additional service on top of the special assistance you book with your airline to help us understand your needs and provide you a more enjoyable journey through Edinburgh Airport.
Download "Welcome by Neatebox"
Set up Welcome
Before you book your first visit, make sure the app is set up with all the necessary information.
Sign up with your emails and password
- Create your profile:
- Add a photo so staff know who you are
- Indicate areas you want customer service to have awareness of
- Select what you the types of assistance you usually require
- Browse venues you can visit
- You can't find the venue you're looking for? Request it here.
Book your Visit
Now that your profile is set up, go ahead and book your first visit.
- Go to the venue profile and click "Going"
- Share your details:
- Select a time band for you visit (up to 2 weeks in advance)
- Tell the venue staff about your specific needs during the visit. Make sure you use the additional comments field.
- Make sure you have your bluetooth and location sharing enabled (phone settings)
Tell us about your Visit
We'd love to hear how you enjoyed your visit. One day after your visit, Welcome will notify you of the possibility to leave feedback. You can also email us at email@example.com. This will help not only the venue staff in improving their customer service but will also give us essential input on how to improve the app.