Here at Neatebox we’re totally committed to protecting the privacy and security of our app users and site visitors. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy. If you have any queries about how we use and protect your data, please drop us a line at email@example.com
For all our services, the data controller - that’s the company responsible for your privacy - is Neatebox Ltd.
How we collect and use your information
We use your information in a few different ways and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Name, Contact & Personal Details
How we use your Name, Contact & Personal Details.
- Creating a Profile
- We use your details to create a profile which stores your data & enables access to the app.
- Sending you information by email, social media about our services
- We want to keep you up to date, but we’ll only do this with your permission.
- Sharing with venues
- When you book a visit to a Welcome venue we will share your details to allow them to provide you great customer service.
- Spontaneous visits
- If you have this setting switched on we will share your details with venues to allow them to provide you great customer service without you having made a booking. This is only where a venue accepts spontaneous visits.
Your contact history with us
Anything you’ve said to us - for example on the phone, instant chat, social media or by E-Mail.
How we use your contact history
- Provide customer service and support
- We need to do this to perform our contract with you so we can provide the best customer service.
- Staff training
- So that when you contact us, our staff know how best to handle it.
Visit history and saved venues
Where you have visited, what you’ve saved and what your custom requirements for any visi
How we use your visit history
- Provide customer service & support
- We need to be able to see what you’ve done with venues to be able to help you with any issues.
Information about your phone or laptop and how you use our app or website.
You give us some information when you use our site or app. This includes your IP address, device type and your location. We can also see how you use our website and app.
How we use information about your devices
- Improve our app and website
- To make sure you get the best possible experience.
- Location Data
- Your location is needed to allow us to trigger when you are nearby or arriving at venues. This makes sure you get the best possible customer services experience from venues that you visit.
We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Site and by using the App. We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it doesn’t identify you) and use it for purposes including research, data analysis, improving our site and app and developing new products and services.
Sharing your information
We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party. That includes your name, email address or personal information.
We do share some of your data with the following types of company as an essential part of serving you and in our capacity as controller in the interaction between you and the venues.
Venues where you’ve have booked visits with through us, to ensure they can fulfil the visit. These venues may contact you, after getting our permission to confirm or provide additional information in advance of your visit.
We may also provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers, but before we do so we’ll always make sure that it doesn’t identify you.
If you’ve given us permission, we’ll send you marketing messages by E-Mail to keep you aware of what we’re up to and how you can use our products.
If you want to stop marketing messages from Neatebox
You can stop receiving marketing messages us from any time:
By clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
By contacting our Support Team
We’ll update your profile to ensure you don’t receive any further marketing messages.
If you stop marketing messages, we’ll not stop service communications such as venue confirmation.
Keeping your information
We make every effort to ensure that our practices, procedures and systems comply with the relevant data protection legislation.
We’ll hold onto your information as long as you have your account, or as long as required to be able to provide the services to you. If you inform us that you no longer desire our service, we shall correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us.
You have several rights relating to your personal information:
The right to be informed of how we’re going to use your information
The right of access to the information we hold about you
The right to rectification of data that’s inaccurate about you
The right to erasure of your data in some circumstances
The right to restrict processing of your data
The right to data portability so that you can take it to another provider
The right to object to the processing of your data under certain circumstances
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Changes to this policy
We might change this policy from time to time to reflect any changes in how we’re processing your data. If we make any significant changes we’ll make that clear in the app and on our website. We may also contact you to let you know that we’ve made a significant change so that you can review the changes before you continue to use Neatebox.
If you have any questions at all about this policy or the Site, or about how we use and process your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or, alternatively, in writing to
Neatebox Limited at 20A Station Rd, Roslin EH25 9LR.