An Assistance Dog is an animal which provides assistance to a disabled person. Assistance dogs are accredited through Assistance Dogs International. https://assistancedogseurope.org/
- Never talk to or pet an Assistance Dog and try to avoid extended eye contact.
- Feel free compliment the owner how nice their dog is.
- Have a water bowl handy for fresh water.
- Think of an area where the dog could relieve itself if asked by the handler.
- Avoid, where possible, walking on the same side as the dog.